RP20 Rotary Control Panel
Brand new phase control panel to be used in conjunction with a 20 Hp three phase idler motor. With this setup you will have a 20 Hp rotary phase converter your 20 Hp three phase idler motor should be rated at 230 volts and a rpm of 17XX ( 4-pole ) or 34XX ( 2-pole ). Please compare and check out the features of this control panel.
- Builtin push button start-stop station with this setup your phase converter can not self start itself if there was a single phase power loss and the power came back on. You would need to repress in the start button to retart the phase converter.
- Builtin magnetic contactor
- Heavy duty oil filled run capacitors.
- Heavy duty start capacitors.
- Voltage sensing relay that controls the starting circuit of the phase converter.
- Power contactor that controls the start capacitor circuit.
- Terminal block to provide connect for your idler motor.
- Discharge resistors for start capacitor circuit.
- Holding contactor
- Power light
- Ground lug
- 2 year warranty