RPG25 Gold Series Rotary Converter Control Panel
New generation in rotary phase control panel design. Use this panel in conjunction with a three phase idler motor, with this setup you will have a CNC rated rotary phase converter, that can be use for voltage sensitive equipment or just standard equipment. The three phase idler motor should be rated at 230 volts and a rpm of 17XX ( 4-pole ) or 34XX ( 2-pole ). The Gold series has better voltage and current balancing features plus lower start-up and idle current, as compared to other converter panels are the market today.
- Built-in push button start-stop station with this setup your phase converter can not self start itself if there was a single phase power loss and the power came back on. You would need to repress in the start button to restart the phase converter.
- Built-in magnetic contactor, plus built-in overload protection for the idler motor circuit
- Heavy duty oil filled run capacitor three bank circuit design, for better voltage and current balancing between phase’s.
- Heavy duty start capacitors.
- Voltage sensing relay that controls the starting circuit of the phase converter.
- Power contactor that controls the start capacitor circuit.
- Terminal block that provides connection for your three phase output load.
- Discharge resistors for start capacitor circuit
- Holding contactor
- Power light
- Ground lug
- Two year warranty