RK07 Phase converter kit
These phase converter kits include all the parts that are used in the control panel that make up a phase converter. The only other parts you need to make this kit into a rotary converter is a enclosure and a 7.5 Hp idler three phase motor with a rpm of 17XX ( 4 pole ) or 34XX ( 2 pole ) rated at 230 volt. The kit includes:
- Heavy duty contactor that is controlled by a on-off switch to be used to turn the converter on and off.
- Heavy duty oil filled run capacitors.
- Heavy duty start capacitors with discharge resistors.
- Voltage sensing relay to control the starting circuit.
- Power contactor to control the start capacitors.
- Terminal block
- Wire crimp terminals
- Instructions that are easy to follow all the parts are labeled